I’ve Currently been in the Industry Since January of 2011 and I haven’t looked back since. Over the years I have developed a wide range of skills to accommodate any Production or Post-Production Job.
I have experience with Interview shoots. I have Lighting, Camera Operator, & interviewer experience. I have extensive knowledge in various camera formats and codecs. I have worked with file and tape-based workflows. I am very familiar working in a patch room with XD-cam, Beta-cam, DV, and HD decks. I am Proficient with IOS and PC , Tech savvy and I have Great Troubleshooting skills.
I am Fluent with Avid Media Composer, FCP 7 & 10, Adobe CC; Premiere Pro. I have some experience in Photoshop, After Effects, & DaVinci Resolve
Employment & Experience
- Machinima Primr / (February 2016 – Current) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkzRDjtq4ngMADh45j2KsJQ Producer/ Editor
- Yellow Shoes Creative / Disney Parks & Resorts (November 2015- February 2016) Freelance Editor
- Real Appeal / Spears and Arrows, Hollywood (January 2015-November 2015) http://www.realappeal.com Media Manager / Lead Assistant Editor / Editor / Producer
- E Entertainment, Los Angeles (October 2014-January 2015) Assistant Editor
- Blood Ransom LLC, Los Angeles (August 2014-October2014) Assistant Editor
- SMASHCUT Creative Services Inc., Burbank, CA (January 2011-August 2014) www.smashcutcreative.com Associate Producer / Editor :
January 2013 – July 2014: Editor for EPK’s, 10, 30, 60, & 90 second TV Promos, behind the scenes documentaries, DEV tapes, & Sizzle Reels for networks FOX, ABC, NBC, & CBS.
September 2012- April 2014: Filmed, co-produced and editor for web series REVOLUTION Revealed for NBC’s show REVOLUTION.
July 2012- August 2013: Assistant Editor for behind the scenes documentary for Wedding Palace. Editor for multiple 30 second TV spots for the film Wedding Palace.
January 2011 – March 2012 : Assistant Editor for multiple projects from TV promos to web series. Job Duties: runner, digitizing, logging, capturing, multigrouping, and transcoding tapes.